Friday, August 04, 2006

Busted!

Okay, so I didn't get anything posted. Mea culpa. I really meant to...but I wanted to take the pix outside and suddenly it was too late or raining or too early. But I actually HAVE been working on lots of stuff....some Mason Dixon projects, more felting, of course, and a project to bring my jewelry making and knitting together!
I always get lots done during my week at LBI. Now that the kids are old enough to watch out for themselves (okay, I check when they aren't watching) I have tons of time between getting up and pina colada sunsets (a venerable tradition) to do what ever I feel like. Plus my best friend, Kat's fiance (Tony) loves to cook and actually washes the dishes. Sigh...that's a vacation.
So I stopped at my LYS today (I actually raised a son who will drive me and then sit in the car while I shop!) and it's August Sale time when they are trying to get rid of the summery stuff to make room for the wintery stuff. I was looking for Euroflax, but ended up with Maggi Knits cotton/linen blend (at 20% off) which seems to have the drape I want for some M-D handtowels. I got an oatmeal, a mustard an olive and a denimy blue. Also some Second Time Cotton in the Tahiti, Bermuda and Istanbul colorways. (I PROMISE pictures sometime in the near future).
So I have lots to keep me busy this week.
Hopefully I will find a hot spot to post. DS #2 is bringing his laptop and I just opened a flickr account. If not, see you in a week.
Dana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home