Sunday, August 20, 2006

Frogging


Remember the sock I started down the shore? I was buzzing along, down past the heel, heading toward the finish line. Sure it looked a bit big....but the length was good. Maybe I should try it on.
*&##!!!_&*. If only the rest of me was as svelte as my ankles. I sat for a full 10 minutes trying to decide if I should go on and put them in the "gift drawer" or frog them.




*sigh* Well, this was my first pair of socks and I sort of wanted them for me. Just the first pair, you know?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about the frogging! But that's what all of us knitters have to face from time to time, no matter how experienced we are. The thing is just: Don't give up, start anew, right away, and you'll see, the next try will be the perfect one!

August 22, 2006 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home