Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bad Blogger

Well, obvoiusly, I have been remiss in my blogging duties. The last few weeks have been crazy. Working at a school and having kids in school means late August and all of September are nonstop busy. I have actually restarted the socks I frogged last month (pictures to follow) working at faculty meetings or in the evening when I collapse on the couch in front of the tv. They are thankfully plain stockinette and toe-up, so after the heel turn things were pretty straight forward.
I also realize I need to be a better blogger since I am now a SQUARE in Rhinebeck Blogger Bingo ! I was excited about the show before (Annet and I had a wonderful time last year), but now I CAN'T WAIT! I get to meet all the bloggers I've been reading about. Cool. I'm hoping there will be a few more visitors here beforehand so I'd better spruce up.
Can anyone help me transfer buttons to my blog? I can't seem to figure it out.
I'm (hopefully) off to the NJ Sheep and Fiber Festival put on by the Garden State Sheep Breeders' Association. Sounds small, but I thought I'd check it out since the boys are off at a concert. Hopefully the sun will make an appearance.
So hello to any visitors, and please leave a note. (Yes, I'm becoming a comment whore.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie B. said...

Okay, I'll bite, I've just left the big 'ol city under duress and now live in the garden state, where is the sheep festival????

September 16, 2006 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home