Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hell of a Month


Well, it's been quite a month around here. Yes, that is a tree on my car. During that big windstorm last Sunday, I suddenly heard a big boom. I thought maybe something had blown against the garage, like a garbage can. Nope. Poor car! And the boys thought I was nuts cuz all I could do was laugh. I mean, what else could I do? So the police came and roped it off with yellow tape and put barricades in the road since the power line were pulled low and all the neighbors came by. The power company finally came by at 11 pm and roped it off more with red 'high voltage' tape and then showed up twice more the next day. At least my insurance covered a rental car. They finally towed it away on Thursday and I am waiting to hear from the adjustor. I guess I'll get a new car, but I sure will miss the mommymobile.
And I haven't even blogged about Rhinebeck and all my goodies and all the poeple I met (i.e. Harlot ::sigh::) and what's on the needles and even an FO!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Jody said...

Wow - that's a whole lot of suck. Bummer about hte car but look at the bright side now you can get a new mommymobile! :)

November 13, 2006 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger bethc said...

Wow! What a month... Did you ever get the prize from me?

November 14, 2006 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Bummer!

I have the same mommymobile and sometimes i wish a tree would fall on it.... or maybe a high wind would take me back in time when I thought I would never own a mommymobile...
or perhaps to just be thankful that when such mishaps occur, no one gets hurt - glad you and yours are fine.

November 20, 2006 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for what You are doing!Information, that I managed to find here
is extremely useful and essential for me!With the best regards!
David

December 24, 2006 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home