Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm a Winner!

Holy Moley! I actually won something. I entered a contest on Beth's website and apparently I won. It seemed easy...identify the decorating style of a rental down the shore. Well, go see for yourself. If you know the shore, you'll know the style. And now I actually get a prize! I will be watching my mailbox and let you know as soon as it gets here.
Knitting on the restarted LBI socks continues, but I left them at work...so no progress this weekend. I am itching to start a sweater, now that things are cooling down. I have my eye on several patterns. I'll let you know what I decide.

1 Comments:

Blogger bethc said...

ok, you can start watching again... I'm sure you gave up on me but it should get to the post office in the next day or so!!

October 22, 2006 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home